Friday, October 1, 2010

Alrighty, the money is in. I got 2 days, 4th and 5th of October to shoot 9 people. I hope everything goes according to the plan and I don't get caught by the law.

With Law I mean the Murphy's law. It follows you around. Hope the 9 actors deliver the lines and I am able to deliver their emotions.

I wrote a quote yesterday "Human emotions are directly or indirectly related to Money". I feel like a genius all of a sudden cuz I see the depth in that sentence. Yeah but what the hell...someone else might have written it before me. Nothing is original in this world, except for a new born baby with a brand new brain which we fill with all the unoriginal things of the world. Unless you invent a word like "lwitter" a 8 letter update website. If you fail to update your status every minute your account will be deleted. WEBSTER are you listening?

So I was thinking about the future and a question popped," what will be the next big thing after "Facebook"? I think it will be Social Unnetworking Site (there is a new word "unnetworking") Yeah it will be about deleting the unwanted people who are following you with just a click of a button. Just gone..they will be wiped of from all your network and internet forever. It will give a sense of relief to the ex internet lovers with webcams. We can also have a person banned from using internet for ever. Its like a life sentence if you make an online fraud or any kind of cyber crime. The judge will say "We find you guilty and you will be serving 7 years disconnection". Oh Man that's a nightmare.

Next big thing is the Human Touch. We will create physical networking places in different cities. This will a huge place with different section like Royal Enfield Group, Gay group, Rubber Chicken group, Gambler's group, Coffee group and so on. People with similar taste and ideas will meet physically and exchange views, talk and may be even fall in love or punch each other. Physical its so much fun. Along with all that you can have the entertainment, music, drinks, food and a lot more. The best advantage will be it will be monitored. Not like internet where you can do everything hiding behind the screen.

So nyways, I got the money and I gotta video shoot 9 people in 2 days. Murphy please leave me alone!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am one of the 9 people you are going to shoot on 4th/5th Oct. We'll do our best. Will be great to see the audience laugh at the right points in the script and get the messages right.