Thursday, September 16, 2010

Long time no Sea :)

Yup, I came back from the heavenly Maldives in May of 2009 and since then freelancing...but not for free. For the past one and half years, I wrote and finished 6 feature film scripts. Couple of them in English and four of them in Hindi. Fortunately two of them are in pre-production.

I always knew I was a good story teller, but writing lazed me up most of the time. But recently I have been writing non stop, without any blocks and finishing the first draft of the script in no time. It is the rewrites I hate, but you can't be a good script writer if you hate rewrites and more rewrites. So yes I am in the process of making significant changes through rewrites and more rewrites...until it looks purrfect.

Hoping that the last script I wrote goes into production in October (the process is almost done) K K is the lead...I am glad we have him and not...alright no names...

Alright this sucks...where is my sense of humor....scratch...rewrites and more rewrites.

No comments: