Tuesday, December 9, 2008

AM BACK!

I can't believe its 3 months that I have not posted in my blog, umm better late than never. Anyways I had been traveling a lot these days and also working so two good reasons for not posting in my blog.

Right now I am in Maldives and tell you it is the most beautiful place on the earth. A little heaven with untouched exotic beaches and natural beauty that your eyes can't absorb in one look. There are so many tiny islands that it will take 3 years to visit all of them if you stay a day in each of the islands.

The water is green in some places and dark blue in some. I thought after living in Mumbai for so many years that sea water was always black and other countries use some filters on their cameras to make their sea look blue so that they can attract more tourists. Not to be.. its real.. the water is green and blue. The truth is..the water is green in colour and it looks green when there is less depth and blue where it is deep.

well I ll soon post more photographs about this exotic place..

Adios

1 comment:

[ dhondhooni ] said...

Welcome to Maldives, the one n only paradise on earth!